By James Smith
4 Nov 2012
The Federal emergency Management Agency (FEMA) continues to submit requests for even more food for the Brooklyn, New York and
Lakehurst, New Jersey areas. However, the New Jersey meals must have poor self-esteem, as FEMA is requiring the commercial meals (MRE) to be “self hating”. The request went out at 4:30 pm today, with a response time no later than three hours later. Yesterday, PPRN reported that two million meals were needed to be delivered by tomorrow for distribution in the same locations.
The Agency is looking for 333,000 to be delivered to each location over a two day period 7-8 Nov 2012, and a delivery of 334,000 on 9 Nov 2012.
Recently stories have FEMA ordering more water as they have run out. However, FEMA has also had to order:
- 300 – 9/12 kw120 volt single phase generators
- vendor should report if they can provide one 5 gallon fuel can with each generator
- To be delivered by noon tomorrow to New Jersey
- 83,625 cases of baby formula for distribution to food banks.
- 200, 000 gallons of fuel for multiple locations in New Jersey and New York – Fuel type not disclosed
The Department of Homeland Security – the masters of FEMA, have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on ammunition for training, and it appears to have been caught with their shorts around the ankles when it comes to disaster preparedness.
Just think, we could get health care being managed by the same administration that can’t even provide food and support to it’s citizens.
That should just give you a warm fuzzy feeling all over.