From: James Smith
To: Secretary of Department of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
Via: The American People
Subj: An open letter regarding FEMA camps
1) Secretary Napolitano, it is with great hesitancy I write this letter to you. This is a letter that no American should have to write. It is a letter with great expectations and little hope of those expectations being met.
2) It is known that the Department of Homeland Security manages several thousand camps throughout the United States and territories. From what can be learned, these camps are set aside in the event of a great emergency or for protection during mass civil disorder.
3) As an American citizen, I request the following:
i. How a person is transported from their homes to the camp
ii. How a person is expected to live in the camp, i.e.
iii. Would they live with their family?
iv. Would they be in confinement status?
v. Where would their sustenance come from?
vi. What would be the procedures to check themselves or their families out of the camp’s custody?
vii. Would any medical experiments or treatments be mandatory and without the option of “opting out”?
4) It often forgotten by those of authority that their authority is not as complete or permanent as they may believe. Ask a group of your staffers to get you a cup of water and you may be given five cups. Ask anyone in my family to get you a cup of water and you’ll be told to get it yourself.
5) Anyone hiding behind the veil of “National Security” also tends to forget that they are human. Subject to human frailties like aging. And in time, we will all face the final accounting. And then there is no place to hide. I ask that you consider these requests to come from the heart of a man who cares for his family, neighbors, and nation. Hiding the true intentions of the camp and invoking some legalistic reason to incarcerate your fellow American will not bode well with your eternal soul.
6) Should you decide to grant us the information and access you want, please feel free to email me at [email protected] so that I can notify every one of your decision.
7) There are 300,000,000 of us, and less than 1,000 of you. Remember what happened on Bastille Day.